Articles

Rabbit Farming Part 2 : How to Manage a Rabbit Farm | Agribusiness Philippines

23 Comments

  1. Marc Leahy

    I personally suggest that the audio is either completely recorded in English or your native language, definitely not both in the same video. Native / local language will at the most satisfy your local viewers, if English is chosen then the results are obviously – wider audience. Keep up the good work 👍.

    Reply
  2. Red Patrick Desepida

    Rabbits diet should be 70% hay and the other 30% greens and pellets.
    They need hay to grind their teeth and don’t over grow. The bottom of the cage shouldn’t be all wired to protect the rabbits feet unless it’s English Angora breed.

    Reply
  3. Jhoanne Reigns

    Hindi po comfortable yung mga rabbits nyo dyan sa cage nila, wired po yung ilalim, magkakaproblem po kayo sa mga feet nila pag ganyan.. kawawa naman mga rabbits nyo.. 🙁

    Reply
  4. bhonix86 bhonix86

    ang rabbit ko pinakain ko cla ng pinya lumobo ang katawan at humina at hangang namatay bkit kya anung ng yari sa rabbit ko..bka cgro nman sa subrang acid na pinakain sa kanila..katulad ng pinya hayyy na lang……

    Reply
  5. Franz Lirac

    hi tanong ko lang po pwede po bang gawing meat at kainin ang rabbit kapag ang pinapakain sa kanya ay rabbit's pellet pero pinapakain den nmin ng cabbage at carrot( pero hindi sobra)? please reply

    Reply

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *