1. Deepak Tak

    Hi sir, we r converting land from agriculture to residential but govt authorities r saying we have to give 50 feet land to govt from road ( which is at edge of land ) . Is there a way we can save our 50 feet land ?

  2. Parasuram K

    Sar my fathar 45year.back sale 1eyakre 20gonte jamin all rady sale to kacha plan sati .all rady raning to pani name in father
    If no convarcoan lanund

  3. Ram Narain Aggarwal

    I require purchase Agriculture farm land for installation of solar power plant near Delhi NCR. at cheaper price. Kindly make a new investment video.

  4. Raziuddin Shaikh

    Sir Mere Paas agriculture ka certificate nahi hai Tu main Zameen Le sakta Hoon kya agriculture ki Maharashtra mein please Bataye sir

  5. Ramesh shivanna

    It was good, my question
    1) can we revenue site/ plots?
    2) now if you buy revenue / green belt plots do we get E khatha?
    3) if you purchase such lands we get our name in Pani?
    4) after getting Pani, we can purchase agriculture lands?

  6. Reddylion

    Good information.. farm land must be for farming only, not for real estate concrete jungle. Mumbai surroundings have become a huge mess.. avoided my plans of buying a agri land in n mum surroundings.

  7. soni sandipkumar

    Sir i am from gujarat. Can i buying the lend in rajasthan ? When yes. Than how much acre agricultural land hold.. And any restrictions…. Please…. Reply

  8. arun pawar

    Hi sir it was really informative , but you never mentioned how a non agriculturist can buy a agri land and also they say limit is been moved to 25 lacs. can u please throw some light on what are the possible options for non agriculturist.My grandfather was a farmer but not my Father is a retired government employee


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *